Psychotherapy can be very powerful, life-changing and healing.
The decisive basis for good therapy is the fit between client and therapist.
This is why we want to get to know enough about you to allow us to carefully select the right therapist for you.
So let’s talk about you. Here are some starting points for our dialogue to help us quickly get an overview:
- Why have you chosen this moment to reach out for therapy?
- What do you imagine could be the best result of a series of therapy sessions?
- Which impressions have led you to coming to us or the particular therapist you have chosen?
- Have you been in therapy before?
- Have you received diagnoses? If so, which ones?
If you wish to send a general enquiry to the practice, which will be processed by any one of our team, just write to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 089/53886543. Your enquiry will be answered within 24-48 hours on working days.
Or you can get in touch with your preferred therapist directly:
Calum Anderson: secure.calumanderson à protonmail.com or 0151/56919085 (e.g. using voice messaging via Signal or Telegram).
Richard Scott: email@example.com.